We offer our clients the option to send and receive money worldwide within minutes, using the Western Union Money Transfer service. This service is known for its speed, convenience and reliability.
Reliability – Western Union has offered its customers electronic money transfer for over 160 years. Each transfer can be tracked using Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and this number given to the receiver only ensures money is available to be paid out quickly and to your receiver only.
Speed - Money is available for collection in minutes after it is sent. Western Union uses advanced technology and our unique worldwide computer network for quick pay out in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Convenience - Western Union has a large network with agent locations worldwide to collect or send money. It is not necessary to have a bank account. Many agent locations offer convenient hours of service throughout the week, throughout the year.
Currently available at the following Tower Branches
• Bedford Centre - Johannesburg Gauteng
• Cresta - Johannesburg Gauteng
• East Rand Mall - Johannesburg Gauteng
• Summerstrand- Port Elizabeth
• Hatfield - Pretoria Gauteng
• Killarney - Johannesburg Gauteng
• Lanseria Airport - Johannesburg Gauteng
• Melrose Arch - Johannesburg Gauteng
• Musina - Limpopo
• Northgate - Northriding Gauteng
• Rustenburg - Northwest
• St Georges Mall - Cape Town Western Cape
• Vuselela- Johannesburg CBD
• Westgate - Roodepoort Gauteng
• The Wheel - Durban KwaZulu Natal